- R 6,600.00 / person / night sharing
- Single Supplement – R 2,750.00 per night.
Reservations are considered confirmed only after we have received the deposit payment. Should the full deposit not be received within 7 days of making the reservation, we reserve the right to allocate any requested dates to other definite bookings.
The balance of accommodation and transfer fees is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Naledi reserves the right to charge the following cancellation fees:
- If a cancellation of any booking or any part thereof is received within 31 days or more prior to arrival, only the deposit payment will be forfeited.
- If a cancellation of any booking or any part thereof is received between 30 days and 8 days prior to arrival, 75% of the total balance will be forfeited.
- If a cancellation of any booking or any part thereof is received within 7 days or less prior to arrival, 100% of the total balance will be forfeited.
Please ensure that you have adequate travel insurance to cover these cancellation penalties, as this cancellation policy will be strictly adhered to. It is a prerequisite of booking that guests have adequate travel insurance to cover any emergency, casualty evacuation and/or hospitalization that might occur during their stay at Naledi.
Payment can be made through PayPal or SWIFT transfer, or by MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Diners Club credit card.
We accept SA Rand, US Dollars, UK Pounds, and Euros.
Please note that all our rates are subject to change without any prior notification.
Our Rates Include/Exclude
Our rates include:
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Bottled water
- Tea, coffee and cookies
- Two game drives per day, one in the morning and one in the evening
- One daily trip to a wildlife hide/blind, on request
- One daily bush walk with a tracker, on request
Our rates do NOT include:
- Alcoholic beverages, juices and soft drinks from any of our bars or en suite mini-fridges
- Balule Private Reserve entry fees (a per vehicle fee and per person conservation fee). While these fees are generally regarded as being very moderate, they do change from time to time, and cost-conscious guests should contact us to ascertain the exact amount.
- Private bookings of safari vehicles. If you would like to book a private safari vehicle for exclusive use by your party, please contact us for rates and terms.
- Children 3 years and younger stay free of charge.
- Children 4 to 12 years are charged for at half our adult rate.
- Children 13 years and older are charged for at our full adult rate.
- Children of all ages are welcome to join game drives, but must be older than 12 years to join the bush walks.
When making your reservation, please be aware of our Southern African weather conditions.
Our spring and summer are traditionally “the rainy season”, when the bush foliage becomes green, lush and thick. At these times of the year we often observe many newborn or very young wild animals. Our temperatures range as follows:
- Spring (Sept – Nov) Average Minimum – Average Maximum: 20°/ 68°F – 31°/ 87°F
- Summer (Dec – Feb) Average Minimum – Average Maximum: 22°/ 71°F – 35°/ 95°F
Our autumn and winter are traditionally “the dry season”. The bush foliage becomes less dense, and our wild animals – seeking water – frequent our permanent waterholes more often. Our temperatures range as follows:
- Autumn (March to May) Average Minimum – Average Maximum: 19°/ 66°F – 28°/ 82°F
- Winter (June – Aug) Average Minimum – Average Maximum: 12°/ 53°F – 25°/ 77°F
- Your own private patio-deck with recliners
- A king-size bed
- En suite bathroom
- In addition to your en suite bathroom, a glorious and entirely private outdoor shower (there being few things as satisfying as a steaming shower beneath the African stars)
Summer - 2023 – 1 Jan – 31 May & 16 July - 31 Dec
Winter - 2023- 1 June - 15 July
- R 6,300.00 / person / night sharing
- Single Supplement – R 2,450.00 per night.
Summer - 2024 – 1 Jan – 31 May & 16 July - 31 Dec
- R 7,200.00 / person / night sharing
- Single Supplement – R3,100.00 per night.
Winter - 2024- 1 June - 15 July
- R 6,850.00 / person / night sharing
- Single Supplement – R 2,750 per night.